Dr. Martens X Swarovski > Bling Bling!

Do you like shiny jewellery? Do you like comfortable and durable shoes? If you answered yes to the questions above, you will most definitely like the Dr. Martens and Swarovski collaboration this winter. This limited edition line is dazzlingly bling without the taint of gaudiness.

This Christmas collaboration created 6 styles of Dr. Martens bedazzled with Swarovski Elements crystals running between $400 to 1,000. At first they were only available at Selfridges, one of the major department store chains in UK, but a few of the styles are now available in selected American Dr. Martens stores and Canadian stores.







L-O-V-E the encrusted removable straps on these two pair since not everyday is a shiny day. Once I get my hands on a pair of Dr Martens that fit, I'm going to DIY these babies. Keep checking back for a DIY tutorial!


I have to admit, I'm not really loving this 10 eyed pair. Initially, I loved the overall crystal pattern but the shiny crystals on top of super shiny patent leather? Waaaay too much.



This cap toe pair is the most simple and clean of all 6 styles, all the while keeping the shiny spirit. Sorta like a mullet? Business in the front, part in the back.


The 3 eyed professional party girl sister of the cap toe pair.

Check back (or better yet, subscribe to me) for a DIY tutorial!

Leave a Reply